Sunday, September 30, 2007

Our Daughter, Jordyn Ashlee

Recently, I took a trip to New Mexico to visit my best friend. While I was out there she gave birth to her beautiful daughter. So, while she was in the hospital, I had some down time to do a photo shoot of my daughter. It was just a five or 10 minute shoot. I just took her outside and began shooting. She is only 10 months old, but already loves to have her photo taken. She even knows that after it is taken she is able to view it on the back. So, after the photo is taken she always leans over like she is trying to see the back of my camera.... it is just the cutest thing. Once she sees herself on the screen, she laughs and gets right back in position. Sometimes, she even kisses herself on the screen. Anyways, I wanted to share a few images from that. The photo on the stairs... I set her down thinking she is going to try and roll forward down the steps, but she didn't. She placed each hand on the step behind her and continued to pose like this for several minutes. It turned out awesome!





No comments: