Friday, February 6, 2009

URBAN GRUNGE - So Fun!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE having shoots like this. The idea came up when my friend, Laura, and I were chatting about how we used to take fun photos all the time. So, I can't up with an idea of Urban and downtown. Everything came together beautifully. We had the best make up, Celestial Williams and Jana Siefer. Then all the models were so fun: Laura, Sydnee, Cece, Beth and Lauren. I, also, asked a few of my photog friends to join the fun, Gretchen, Patrick, Kara, Merek, Danielle and Darcy! I had such a blast and I can't wait to plan another!! If anyone wants to be apart of a future shoot, let me know, ITS A LOT OF FUN.




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey tara, it's your neighbor...i remembered! these are awesome! so fun. i'm seriously loving that graffiti. count me in next time for sure.