Monday, July 21, 2008

A Way to Enjoy the Heat...

It has been so great to be spending a little extra time with my daughter, Jordyn... This morning we woke up and she pulled me out to her little pool area and turned the hose on, all by herself. She was so excited to spray me and totally soak me. In fact, I think she enjoyed spraying everything, I turned my back for one second and she had opened the back door and taken the hose into the house... quick little thing, she is! But, you know, its all fun and games with kids. I couldn't help but laugh.
She also loves to have her picture taken, so I grabbed my camera and captured some of her sweetness. Lately, she has been doing this thing where she gets a little piece of ANYTHING on her finger or hand and says that it is a BUG.... then she pushes it close to people trying to scare them. Its so cute, because I think she thinks she is so clever! You can see it in her face.
Well, I just wanted to share a few of these photos and some of my joy!






No comments: