Wednesday, July 16, 2008

You are GREAT and Changes to come!!!

I have such wonderful clients! Really, they are all more like friends now! I really appreciate all your calls and emails about my pregnancy and how things are coming along now that I am in the last several weeks. I am doing great and getting very anxious to have this little man in our lives! I will still be shooting some family, maternity and baby shoots in this last month, so please check back for those updates. Speaking of updates... I wanted to let you all know, in advance, that I will also be working on some updates to my website in the next few weeks. Things may start to look a little different, I will be adding some more photos, galleries and information. Also, I will be adding a section for Portraiture for families, maternity, babies, etc. I have had the pleasure of keeping in contact with so many of my clients as they go through life and I have been honored to capture these new times. So, I will be adding these sections for all of you! So, please hang in there as things change... at times there may be a little bit missing but I will do my best to get things done quickly!
Thank you ALL again for being so wonderful to know!!!

No comments: