Sunday, September 28, 2008

I can't get enough of my kids!!

How did a whole month go by? Travis is now ONE MONTH OLD...WOW, Time flies!!! I wanted to get a few new photos to show how handsome my little man is and got so many good ones. Then Jordyn wanted in on the action. I let her play with some jewelry and makeup. Luckily, she is very good about not making a disaster out of the makeup... as long as I am watching, at least. I love photographing my sweet babies, I think they are just so cute! Jordyn loves having her photograph taken some times... this was one of those times! I'm so excited to show off how cute they are!!!




















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet and fun!!!

Claire said...

Oh my goodness Tara...I can't believe Travis is a month old already. He is adorable!! And the pictures of Jordyn--especially the ones where she's playing with makeup--are absolutely priceless!! You are so talented!

Ivy Studios said...

HOLY COW!!!! BEAUTIFUL IMAGES! Keep up the good work :) Your babies are beautiful!!