Friday, September 12, 2008

TRAVIS MICHAEL...

I now want to introduce you to the new little, or shall I say "not so little" man in our lives.... Travis Michael Keator was born on August 27th, 2008 at 6:36am. He weighed 9lbs 4oz and measured 22 inches long! Yes, those numbers look big but he doesn't seem to be. When we look at him he just looks so small and sweet.
I have shot a couple different times to get specific photos, he is not the typical newborn when it comes to photo shoots. Well, not the typical that I have photographed before. He has been awake for almost every photo, he doesn't like to be curled up like most newborns. Its like he is ready to take on the world at just two weeks old.
There are a few new ones of Jordyn in there as well. She can never pass up a photo shoot, not too often anyway! Most of my FAVORITE ones are missing, because I am putting them on my announcements I will be mailing out and I wanted to keep some in hiding until then.














No comments: