Monday, September 22, 2008

My little brother...

I never imagined my little brother grown up and being a man. But he has grown up, gotten taller and quite muscular, has a beautiful daughter and joined the army. Its been almost a year since John joined the army He has been gone in Georgia for about 9 months without any time to come back and visit. This was so strange for me since me and my brothers never lived far from each other and never went much time without seeing each other. However, he did get to come back at the end of August to visit for 5 weeks. Since he is being sent to Korea and then Iraq for a little over the next year, we wanted to get some photos of him and his sweet daughter!
Like I said, it was always hard to imagine him grown up, but he is and has a daughter. I loved taking these photos. I know he will love having them with him while he is away.























No comments: