Friday, March 27, 2009

Celestial Beauty.....

I have fallen in love with a makeup artist that is constantly "doing up" models for me! She does some AWESOME work! She can make true beauty shine brighter than the sun! When she came to me and asked if I would help photograph some models she got for her portfolio, I was more than honored! All of the models were beautiful and then other awesome photog friends come out to shoot as well! It really was a great time. When half the group went to the train tracks (yes, my group) to shoot a few, we quickly found out that the Tempe Police are quick to arrest ANYONE who walks on the train tracks... little did we know that it was a Class 6 felony to actually walk on them. So, lesson learned... don't walk on train tracks, ANYWHERE.
So, even though the photo shoot was cut short.... I got some killer images... let me know what you think. And if you need a makeup artist, you will be so thankful to know, Celestial is the best! WWW.CELESTIALMAKEUPARTISTRY.COM















1 comment:

Emily said...

beautiful work. the lighting is amazing!