Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Making Some Changes...

So, be watching for a new website and blog. I will also be adding a few new features to what I include for my clients!!! These changes may be about a month out, but I will keep you updated.
ALSO.... speaking of changes. Today, I was getting my baby boy ready for the bath when jordyn said she wanted to do something for daddy, and it wasn't taking a bath, haha. I asked her if she wanted to fix her hair and she replied with, "Yes, I want to Cut!" She is a pretty independent two year old and loves to please people. So, I thought, she could go for a good hair cut. In fact, she has never had a major change, just trims. So, we chopped off maybe 4 inches and styled it up. She was SOOOO excited to show daddy her new hair cut, she asked to wait up for him to get home from work. When he walked in the door to see her, she was soo excited all that came out was... "HAIR!" and some high pitch squeals. She loves him so much, it makes me just want to tear up. But here are a couple shots of her new hair! She absolutely loves its. She goes around shaking it and running her fingers through it... I can't get enough, she is too funny. Excuse the no shirt... she was finally ready for the bath after a hair cut.

2 comments:

Live.Love. Photography said...

SO Cute! Love it! Next time you need a cut let me know :)

Anonymous said...

i love it! she looks adorable.