Saturday, March 14, 2009

Elisa and Federico!!!

I am a photographer and I love what I do! Part of my job/love is to photograph people, capture awesome moments, and produce wonderful art for people to have forever. Well, this couple made my job SOOOO easy. Elisa was such a happy and joy-radiating bride! I honestly have to say that I don't think I got one bad photo of her. She was so much fun, dancing, twirling, skipping around as we photographed. Federico is from Argentina, his whole family came from there to see him get married. I couldn't get over their love for each other and of course, their accents. Fede had so much fun with us as we photographed, with his Zoo-Lander faces and other fun stuff. This was a fun wedding! Thank you guys for asking me to capture your day! I absolutely loved it!
I had the pleasure of having Annie Randall, a long time friend and an awesome photographer, come along to help me get all these great shots! She really helped this day rock! Her photography is awesome which you can see in their photos as well as others of her own, www.annierandall.com.
Enjoy, I sure did!!


































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tara those are beautiful!

Darcy Lyn Photography said...

wow, beautiful! I love the one of her shoes up front!

Claire said...

Tara, your pictures are amazing!! I wish I'd known you when we got married so you could have done our wedding pictures.

Kristina Toddy said...

That entire wedding is amazing- every image is artful and your editing is fantastic! You have mad skills lady!!